…for March 2017.
So, it’s April. This year is going by far too fast for my liking. Can you believe we are already a quarter of the way through this year?
March was a bit of a hit-and-miss month for me. I had a few health things going on, and some crazy tablets with apocalyptic side-effects.
I was still able to get some things done though, and am happy with my progress. I did not get to the point where I was ready to start my first draft for Camp NaNoWriMo this month, but I’m not going to cry about it.
For March I have:
- Participated in a number of Twitter hashtag games
- Hit 2500 Twitter followers
- Completed detailed character profiles for all major characters
- Completed character arcs for main POV characters
- Completed a provisional chapter/scene overview for book 1
- Researched talisman/relic ideas for the MC’s Quest
- Done a basic outline based on 3 Act Structure
- Re-styled this Blog
- Come up with a blog post schedule for the next 3 months
- Hit 50 Blog followers 🙂
Not bad all things considered!
This month is going to be busy, and hopefully more productive, as I’m taking part in Camp NaNoWriMo for the first time. It’s only day 3, but so far – so good. I’ve not quite got in the groove of setting a time each day to work on my WIP yet, but I’ve managed to meet my daily goals.
For April, I’m hoping to finish my planning, complete Camp NaNoWriMo, continue building my Blog and Twitter platforms, and try to get something done on my Secondary Project.
I’ll do a Useful Info post on Camp NaNoWriMo for those of you who may not know what it is, and will keep you updated on my progress 🙂
Happy writing to one and all, and here’s to a fabulous April!